Old Rectory Weddings
Enquiries: 01296 746502
The lead up to your wedding day is a time to celebrate and reminisce, in moments of harmony together with family and friends. The Old Rectory, an elegant Georgian house furnished to the highest standards in a traditional style, provides an intimate location set in 2 acres of immaculately kept garden.
Accessed by a private driveway the Old Rectory has its own outdoor swimming pool and barbequing area. The timeless interior offers a drawing room, living room and dining room, with views to Hartwell Church, a superbly appointed master four poster bedroom with sitting room and a further three bedrooms wiht bathrooms, and all with views of Hartwell Court and the parkland beyond.
Whether you are a Bride, looking to enjoy the full use of the Spa with your Bridal Party, waking up on the morning to a hive of excitement and activity surrounded by hair and makeup artists or a Groom and his Groomsmen, sat round an open fire sharing fond memories, The Old Rectory offers a tranquil setting complete with exclusivity.
- A Master Suite boasting a four poster bed, ensuite bathroom and private sitting room
- Two further bedrooms each with Chinese and French decor respectively, both complete with ensuite bathrooms and king size beds (one of which can be twinned) - perfect for sleepovers the night before the wedding!
- A Trouser press for those last minute creases
- Relax in front of a Flat screen satellite TV; located in the drawing room and all bedrooms
- Fluffy towels, bathrobes and complimentary slippers
- For those beautiful summer days, a private outdoor swimming pool
- Entertain guests during the days before and after the wedding
- A boardroom for registrar meetings and a final run through with your wedding planner
- Full use of Hartwell Spa
- Security and exclusivity assured